Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.3.0 / Linux 2.6.18.8-xen on Ubuntu Hardy and xmlproc module problem.

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro writes ("[Xen-devel] Xen 3.3.0 / Linux
2.6.18.8-xen on Ubuntu Hardy and xmlproc module problem."):
>  I have new xen-3.3.0 installed and working on latest Ubuntu Hardy, with
> Linux 2.6.18-xen from xen.org.
> ImportError: No module named xmlproc
>
>  But I have python-xml installed! Look:

This is an installation or configuration problem which is almost
certainly due to problems with the Ubuntu packaging.  Perhaps the
dependencies aren't right or perhaps the right files aren't installed
in the right places.

You should file a bug against the relevant Ubuntu package, probably
xen-utils-3.3, via the Ubuntu bug tracker (ie, Launchpad).

Ian.