[Xen-devel] xenstore-chmod!

Hi I want to change the permissions of all the keys within a domain with one shot. Currently I am having to individually do

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device rw

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device/vfb rw

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device/vfb/0 rw

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device/vfb/0/state rw

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device/vfb/0/backend-id rw

# xenstore-chmod /local/domain/24/device/vfb/0/backend rw

And so on, where 24 is the domain id of the domain whose xenstore I want to share and rw are the permissions. This is true with PVs and HVMs for them to allow other domains to be able to access their xenstore.

Is there any way that I can do this in one shot, either using xenstore-chmod or using the configuration file while creating the guest, either PV or HVM??

Regards,

Bhaskar.