RE: [Xen-devel] Does Xen detect busy-spinning VCPUs?

Is your mini-OS pinned and you're sure dom0 or other
domains are not getting a piece of the pcpu?  If so...

I've seen anecdotal evidence of long pauses that led me
to wonder about interrupt latency here:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2008-08/msg00232.html

I don't recall the situation or the length of the pause
but perhaps you are seeing something similar.  Unfortunately,
I never pursued the answer to the interrupt latency question.