[Xen-devel] what is "native execution" of apps?

 I am not sure whether this email should be sent to this maillist. I'am sorry if I made the wrong decision.

 On the slides(http://www.xen.org/files/ian-nsdi-keynote-apr2008.pdf) page 10, Ian mentioned the "native execution" of apps. What does he mean? Does he refering the applications that runs directly on Xen? like the real time applications running on RTlinux?

Thank.

alex.

--
    The Following is added by the ISP.