[Xen-devel] guest physical to xen machine copy?

Sorry for my poor x86 memory model knowlege...

In some code I am working on, I currently pass the
address of a guest page from a domain via a hypercall
and in Xen either copy to or from the guest page
using:

__copy_from_guest(xen_va, guest_va, PAGE_SIZE)

or

__copy_to_guest(guest_va, xen_va, PAGE_SIZE)

where guest_va is declared as a XEN_GUEST_HANDLE(void)

Now I'd like to switch the hypercall interface so
that the domain passes a guest physical address
(or guest physical frame number) instead of a guest
virtual address.

I see code that does get_gpfn_from_mfn() but not
the opposite.  What do I need to do to copy a
page of data from a guest pfn to a Xen mfn (or
vice versa)?  And is a guest physical address
still referenced as a XEN_GUEST_HANDLE?

It's probably very simple but I can't find it...

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. This has to work on 32- or 64-bit guests to
both 32- and 64-bit hypervisors.