Re: [Xen-devel] When is Dom0 coming into current kernel?

That's well:
> Maybe Jeremy can comment on the progress..
>
> Current (dom0) pv_ops patch queue should be here:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/paravirt_ops/patches.hg/

That I knew not yet. But this package is known.
> Also: http://packages.debian.org/lenny/linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686
My problem is I no longer use 32bit cpu's, but 64bit cpu's. So I can not
install linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686.

> Debian now has 2.6.26 kernel with xen dom0 support included. It's based on
> xensource xenlinux 2.6.18 forward-ported patches by Novell/Suse.
I've heard. But I do not know how I use the patches from Suse in Debian.

But it's good to hear that the dom0 support in the near future will be
introduced in the main kernel.

So thank you for your information Pasi,

bye

Andreas