Re: [Xen-devel] Xenstore access permission to a specific domain

Kumar, Venkat writes ("[Xen-devel] Xenstore access permission to a specific
domain"):
> I understand that "xenstore-chmod XENSTOREPATH perm" will allow xenstore
> access to each other domains according to the permissions set.
> But if I need to permit access to a specific domain which will avoid a global
> permit access, is there a way?

Yes.  Where did you look to find this information ?  We should update
the documentation so that people find what they are looking for.

The syntax is described in xenstore-chmod's usage message; you pass
strings which are interpreted according to the xenstore protocol
permissions syntax which can be found in docs/misc/xenstore.txt.  The
semantics are described at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenBus.

Please feel free to update the wiki and/or send patches to improve the
usage message(s) and/or docs/ directory.

Thanks,
Ian.