[Xen-devel] New Xen.org Project: Xen Introspection Project

Xen Community:

I have been asked by Steve Brueckner of ATC-NY and some of his colleagues to create a new Xen.org project - Xen Introspection Project: to design an API for performing VM introspection and implementing the necessary functionality into Xen. If you are interested, please email me back and I will add you to the project member list. I will be sending out an email later this week to interested parties to find an optimal time for our kick-off meeting next week.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Steve Brueckner (steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org