Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.27 - SMP enabled, but only 1 CPU

Christopher S. Aker wrote:
Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
Hm, couldn't repro.  What's your .config?

Kernel binary and config, xen config, and boot log are located here:

http://www.theshore.net/~caker/xen/2.6.27-linode14/
Hm, odd. I built 2.6.27 with your config and it worked fine. But I see only 1 cpu with your kernel image...

Um, I'm at a bit of a loss. Toolchain issue? I'm using Fedora 8's gcc 4.1.2 cross-building in a 64-bit environment.