Re: [Xen-devel] monitoring all xenstore 'traffic'

On 7/11/08 10:53, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It didn't. 'xm list' still worked, but 'xenstore-ls' gave the above
> error. I have seen that before under 3.1.2 when domid reached a few
> thousand, but just thought it was because it was full.

Okay. Then I might guess that the xenbus driver in your dom0 kernel has got
upset that one of its clients went away in the middle of some operation? The
BUG() that triggered in your backtrace doesn't exist in our current 2.6.18
tree. Perhaps some bug or limitation got fixed some time ago?

 -- Keir