RE: [Xen-devel] (no subject)

> Does anybody know if Storport is supported on XEN?  I only see
references
> to SCSIPORT (i.e xenscsi.sys).

If you are referring to the gplpv drivers, then I have only developed
with scsiport at the moment. Storport is only supported under 2003 and
later and I didn't want to maintain two versions of the same code. I'm
not yet convinced that storport will give any noticeable advantage over
scsiport for what we are doing.

xenvbd (scsi emulation of block device) and xenscsi (pvscsi scsi
passthrough) are both scsiport drivers, but xenscsi doesn't work at the
moment as it only worked with a slightly modified version of the 3.2
version of pvscsi. It will be incompatible with the 3.3 version. I will
update it once I get 3.3 installed on my dev box (waiting for some
Debian packages).

Thanks

James