Re: [Xen-devel] XENFEAT_supervisor_mode_kernel ???

Mukesh Rathor wrote:
Oh, cool. I was looking at syscalls on PV x86_64 guests, and one of my thoughts was running in HVM mode but do all MMU stuff using hypercalls like PV. Other than having to change the hyp domain create portions, setting things up, is there a technical reason it can't be done today... thanks, Mukesh

It's sort of on my list of things to look at. But I'm still rather tied up in the dom0 work, so if you want to have a stab at it, go ahead!