[Xen-devel] one question to PHYSDEVOP_manage_pci_remove

Hi, Espen, when I'm working on the MSI lock issue, I have one question to
PHYSDEVOP_manage_pci_remove. From the kernel, seems it will happen for PCI
device remove. Is it target only for pci hotplug?
I asked this because I noticed that in current code, it will always clear the
VT-d entry, no matter if the device is owned by other domain, I'm not sure if
it reqiures the device is not owned by a guest (maybe except dom0).

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang