RE: [Xen-devel] can't create any more pv-on-hvm domains after~38under 3.3-testing

>>> "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01.12.08 10:15 >>>
>> > bitvs2:~# xm list
>> > Name                              ID   Mem VCPUs      State
>Time(s)
>> > Domain-0                           0  1015     1     r-----    314.7
>> > smtp2                              1   512     1     -b----    226.2
>> > virtdemo                           3   768     1     ---s--    206.0
>> >
>> > virtdemo is the domain in question.
>>
>> It may be purely a tools issue then. If the tools had requested for
>the
>> domain to be killed, there should be a 'd' in its state vector.
>>

>Assuming you still can't reproduce it, is there any further information
>I can give you to help track the problem down?

And this is not a leak due to the misplaced DOMAIN_DESTRUCT_AVOID_RECURSION
conditionals in free_l[234]_table()? What does the 'q' debugging command
tell you about the domains (i.e. do they still have all their memory, or is
it rather looking like they only have a bunch of page tables left? I assume
you tried -unstable and the issue isn't present there.

Jan