Fw: Re: [Xen-users] Installing PV image from CDROM

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: J Newbie <j_nwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:04:25 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:05:11 -0800

Thanks Todd, I am forwarding it to the developer list.

Would anyone from the developer list have any comment or ideas/workarounds on
getting this to work ?

Also, is there a reasonable standard way of getting/creating the required
kerenel and ramdisk that would work for most distros.

Thanks
-nb