RE: [Xen-devel] can't create any more pv-on-hvm domains after~38under 3.3-testing

> It'll be nice if James has a sure fire repro scenario then.

For me, the following is sufficient:

xm create my_hvm_domain && xm destroy my_hvm_domain

This is using:
. latest xen-3.3-testing.hg
. latest linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
. Debian Etch (some packages upgraded to Lenny)
. amd64 hypervisor
. amd64 Dom0
. 32 bit Windows 2003 DomU (doesn't matter - the problem occurs even if
I destroy it before it completes POST)

That will leave a single page in the domain as shown by 'xm debug q'

James