RE: [Xen-devel] [Question] How to support page offline in Xen environment

Tim, do you think this code path will keep guest's service continue (that's one
reason we considered LM method before). Seems from the code, the guest will be
down for very short time, but I'm not qutie sure. I'm still trying to reading
the code.

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang