[Xen-devel] VTd not showing PCI device in VM

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Rafael Ayala" <rafael_ayala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:05:44 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:06:30 -0800

Moving my question to the developers list per Todd's suggestion.

Attached are the console trace and the xend log.  For the traces I rebooted the server and started the trace.  I let Xen boot, started my VM, shut the VM down.  I realized I had a typo in my pci command, so you see a second VM start and then shutdown.  The second VM started should hopefully have the details to figure out my problem since the first VM never was told of the pci device to grab.  Thanks for the help.

Rafael E. Ayala
Senior Software Engineer
Xyratex International, Inc.