Re: [Xen-devel] disable qemu PCI devices in HVM domains

On 17/12/2008 03:47, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I'm not sure if the approach taken by the Citrix drivers could be at
> all
>>> useful. Cc'ing Steven Smith in case he has any comments to make.
>> I can't see any reason why the approach we take in our closed-source
>> drivers wouldn't work here as well.  I've attached the appropriate
>> patches from our product qemu patchqueue, tidied up and stripped of
>> the most obviously XenServer-specific bits, and made to apply to
>> current ioemu-remote.
>
> 3.3.1 is feature frozen at this point isn't it, which means 3.3.2 for
> these patches right?

I'm reluctant to introduce anything into a stable branch which would prevent
us migrating domains up or down the branch. If we are going to shove it in,
it should happen now, for 3.3.1. My .1 releases tend to be generously
proportioned, but beyond a .1 release I definitely don't take anything other
than pure bug fixes.

 -- Keir