RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] GPLPV drivers 0.9.12-pre9 upload

> Dear James
> My Windows 2003 32 with the latest drivers (0.9.12-pre9 ) has this
error
> after booting:
> (Event Viewer)
> Driver detected an internal error in its data structures for XenVbd
>
> The following  boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
XenVbd
> Any idea

A few people have reported that in the past, but we were never able to
get to the bottom of it.

When you get that error after booting, are you actually running on the
PV drivers and not the qemu devices any more?

I'll ask over on the ntdev list what that message could mean.

Thanks

James