[Xen-devel] Re: fast system calls

pallavi jk wrote:
Thanx a lot Jeremy!

In addition to removing the special case for 0x80 in arch/x86/traps.c:do_set_trap_table(), will I also have to define an entry point in xen/arch/x86/x86_32/entry.S as ENTRY(system_call) ??

No, I shouldn't think so. Xen doesn't care what purpose the guest is using int 0x80 for; without the special case, it should Just Work.

Could you please tell me other required modifications that I will have to make?

I don't know off the top of my head. There could be some other complication.