RE: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP

  • To: "'James Harper'" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Dirk Utterback'" <dirk.utterback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:59:44 -0500
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 19:01:28 -0800

I had to disable both, and PAE. Only APIC=0 would not make any difference. I
will some further testing with Citrix Xenserver 5, using the same virtual
machine and another copy with their vmpd drivers. I bet that there is no
difference in performance. It seems to be a Xen architectural issue. Any
ideas?