RE: [Xen-devel] RE: freezing when using GPLPV drivers (including Dom0)

That looks interesting. Now both cpu/disk utilizations are low, but system
is not responsive for unknown time... Does time in dom0 look sane? I
guess you may have to check behavior/statistics of fe/be drivers in depth,
e.g. event count/s, whether kernel thread is waken effectively, how many
requests handled per event notification, etc. and then may judge whether
those stats are expected.

Thanks,
Kevin