Re: [Xen-devel] [patch 4/4]Enable CMCI (Corrected Machine Check Error Interrupt) for Intel CPUs

Hi Christoph,

This patch contains part of our work to extend the MCE interface, as part of our FMA efforts. I know we changed some structures, and I also remember some alignment issues that we had to fix.

I think these patches are partly based on a slightly older version of what we made available, not our final version.

I'm hoping to bring all our changes up to xen-unstable level soon (they were originally for 3.1.4), and post them. That should refresh my mind about our changes, and hopefully we can discuss things then (with Gavin too, who made a lot of these changes).

We (Sun) should probably also re-synch with some of the Intel efforts.

Again, hopefully we can do this soon,

- Frank