Re: [Xen-devel] disable qemu PCI devices in HVM domains

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 05:40:10PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Pasi Kärkkäinen writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] disable qemu PCI devices in HVM
> domains"):
> > [ioport disable protocol patch]
> >
> > Was this patch merged already?
> > This would be a good thing to have for Xen 3.3.2 too!
>
> It's in xen-unstable, yes, but not yet in the 3.3 series.
>
> It does seem to have been very stable since it's gone in - no
> complaints or requests for amendments.  So perhaps we should consider
> it for a backport.

OK.

James Harper has a patch against Xen 3.3.1:

http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/qemu_disable_patches.zip

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-01/msg00139.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-01/msg00142.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-01/msg00147.html

Comments about merging that into xen-3.3-testing?

-- Pasi