[Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro

I would like to run a Linux dom0 on a new Macbook Pro using the bootcamp dual boot feature. I searched the archives of these lists and the net and only came up with a few messages/articles that date from a couple of years ago, and it seemed that the state of Xen/Linux on a Macbook was unresolved.

If anyone has successfully achieved this I would appreciate learning the steps. Ideally there would be a DVD image somewhere would "just work" when installed.

Thanks
Mick Jordan