Re: [Xen-devel] Re: VM Entry fails in changesets since 19095

  • To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:23:28 +0000
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 04:25:10 -0800

I just did a "make mrproper" and re-built.  Still crashes.

I assume the automated test suites include a test with a 32-bit dom0
and a 64-bit hypervisor (which is my configuration)?

I narrowed it down to cs 18090.  With build of 18090 (plus a backport
of 18095 so that dom0 boots) the domain will crash, but with a build
of 18089 (plus a backport of 18095 for good measure) the domain will
boot fine.

Going to dig a little deeper...

 -George