From: Steven Smith [mailto:steven.smith@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM
To: Kumar, Venkat
Cc: Steven Smith; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] GNTTAB_copy

That's unfortunate; the repository works fine for me.

There aren't any other ways of downloading the entire repository, but
the changes you need to make are pretty self-contained, so I've
attached the relevant cset.  You'll need to get rid of the
GNTTABOP_set_version bits, but apart from that it should all be fairly
obvious.

Steven.