Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Attempt to load 2.6.29-rc3 with pv_ops suppot for Dom0 under Xen 3.3.1 Hypervisor

Boris Derzhavets wrote:
I just tried to load kernel with the most recent patches under Xen Unstable South bridge Intel ICH9R. 1. AHCI mode - same picture. Drops to stack trace after messages
     SATA Link down ( exactly down)

Yeah. AHCI doesn't work, but I don't know why yet.

 2. IDE Emulation. Doesn't drop to stack trace, but drops
     to (initramfs) prompt continue to boot slowly.
     Seems to activate ata_piix for both drives, but hangs
     attempting to load CDROM driver (sr0) or detecting CDROM.
     Press enter brings to prompt  (initramfs)

Hm...  I have had PIIX working pretty well in the past.