Re: [Xen-devel] xen-dom0 git question

Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ] wrote:
Hello Jeremy,

as you migrated over to git, is the xen/dom0/hackery branch the right
target to clone and test from now on? If it is, i think someone should
update the wiki.

Yes, it will be. At the moment dom0 hangs when you start a domain, so it isn't quite ready for use yet. I'll make a general announcement when its at least on par with the hg tree.

I've got me a little testbox last week (ICH7 based ASUS P2-P5945GC) with
serial port and try to digg peeper into the ata_piix problems.

Excellent.