Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops with xen-3.3

jonr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Quoting Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>:

Compiled kernel supporting PV_OPS in Dom0 & INTEL AHCI (ICH(X)R)

# hg clone http://www.kernel.org/hg/linux-2.6

# cd linux-2.6/.hg

# hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/paravirt_ops/patches.hg patches

# cd ..

# ln -s .hg/patches . # for convenience

# hg update `cat patches/KERNEL_VERSION`

# hg qpush -a

This last command does not work, is it supposed to be just 'hg push -a'? I had the same issue yesterday, when I issue that command I get what I pasted below, just showing basic commands.

You need to enable the "mq" extension. It comes with mercurial, so its just a matter of creating ~/.hgrc with:

[extensions]
hgext.mq=