Re: [Xen-devel] crash in page_list_* macro

>>> Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx> 12.02.09 04:42 >>>
>Is the memory where the list header is stored overloaded and
>sometimes overwritten for other purposes?  Note all pages

The list headers are not overloaded in any way. The list entries do have
an overlay union field, used only by shadow code (so your code would
need to make use of it explicitly, which I doubt).

So according to your description of how you use the page I can't see any
potential for corruption.

Jan