RE: [Xen-devel] qemu usb not working after restore

> James Harper writes ("[Xen-devel] qemu usb not working after
restore"):
> > I have tracked my gplpv hanging-on-restore problem down to the qemu
usb
> > interrupt getting 'stuck'.
>
> So once again sorry for not backporting the usb save/restore fix to
> 3.3 earlier.  Do you have everything you need now, to apply that
> change to your own trees ?  If you need any help feel free to ask here
> or email me privately.

It's all good now. It was driving me quite crazy there for a while, as
the most obvious result was that the DomU would hang hard as soon as I
enabled interrupts after a restore, and I assumed my GPLPV drivers were
breaking something and causing an IRQ to be stuck, but it turned out to
be the USB drivers. It's one of those things that was obvious in
retrospect (the mouse pointer reverted to mouse instead of tablet on the
occasions when it didn't hang). The moment I applied the fix it all
worked again.

Thanks

James