Re: [Xen-devel] xend start error

Boris Derzhavets wrote:
Ok, Jeremy , i am on misleading way , but second person succeeded
follow same instructions. Jon definitely has compiled kernel and was able
to load it under Xen Unstable, if he tried command:-

# /etc/init.d/xend  start

You are developing new git repos , we can just guess and try

Good, I'm glad you've been having success. Did you try that patch to see if it addresses the oops you got on (one of?) your boots?

Thanks,