Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Disable xen platform device when it is not needed.

Thank all for the comments.

I will create the patch to add "xen_platform_pci" option in guest
config file to disable xen platform device.

    xen_platform_pci=0: Disable xen platform device.
    xen_platform_pci=1: Enable xen platform device. (default)

Thanks,
--
Yuji Shimada