Re: [Xen-devel] Build vmlinuz-2.6.29-rc5-tip

Andrew Lyon wrote:
> Awesome, the kernel  booted and ahci is working normally, and piix
> isnt actually used on this system as all the devices are sata.
>
> xend failed to start saying it was not a privileged domain, first
> thing I am going to try there is upgrading to Xen 3.3.1 final as I am
> still running rc4 on my test box, but what is the minimum Xen version
> to use pv_ops dom0?

Try adding this line to /etc/fstab:

xen /proc/xen xenfs defaults 0 0

vanilla 3.3.1 isn't going to work, you need a few patches backported
from unstable.  Current rawhide package has these changesets:

xen-backport-hg18782.patch
xen-backport-hg19075.patch
xen-backport-hg19108.patch
xen-backport-hg19109.patch