Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Continuing problems booting

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

Interesting. Xen has certainly revealed bugs in kvm's pagetable management before, so it wouldn't surprise me if they've broken something again (apparently they're not in the habit of testing with Xen). Report it to kvm-devel <kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Further testing (and playing with the xen settings so I get to see the logging) reveals that it isn't a kvm problem, because I get the same crash trying to boot xen directly on the computer.

        Michael Young