RE: [Xen-devel] GPLPV + Xen Unstable BSOD

> XenPCI --> XenPci_Init
> XenPCI Xen Signature = Microsoft Hv, EAX = 0x40000005
> XenPCI Hypercall area at 8633F148

On my system I get:

XenPCI --> XenPci_Init
XenPCI     Xen Signature = XenVMMXenVMM, EAX = 0x40000002
XenPCI     Hypercall area at 820E6000

My Xen Signature is 'XenVMMXenVMM', and my Hypercall area is page
aligned. Any suggestion as to why you might be getting 'Microsoft Hv'? I
suspect that maybe Xen unstable is trying to make itself look like a
Microsoft HyperV system so that Windows behaves a bit better, but
obviously that has introduced other problems. Can you turn that off? You
might ultimately need it turned on but if you turn it off and it works I
will be a bit more certain about the problem.

For a start I probably need to validate the Signature and EAX (version?)
values returned and fail to install instead of crashing...

James