[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-API] What is the standard procedure for CPU usage calculation for "Two" Core Dom0..?

I think it's wrong to implement the API to return the percentage. if return
the actual usage, it should be better.

see: http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2008-09/msg00069.html

thanks,

zhigang