Re: [Xen-devel] Error in compiling -unstable

Jun Koi writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Error in compiling -unstable"):
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:51 AM, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > +IOEMU_OPTIONS=--disable-sdl --disable-opengl --disable-vnc-tls
> > --disable-brlapi --disable-kqemu --disable-vde
>
> This patch doesnt solve the problem: I still got the same error.

Hrm.

Did you try it from a completely freshly cloned tree ?  The stubdom
build system is very dirty and its clean targets aren't reliable, so I
wouldn't be at all surprised if the broken configuration from your
earlier attempt was contaminating things.

Can you send me (privately, not to the list) the whole log output from
such a build from a completely fresh tree ?

Thanks,
Ian.