Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Continuing problems booting

M A Young wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, M A Young wrote:

My x86_64 system has started working with the latest set of patches, I suspect as a result of the mtrr related smp changes. If QEMU is still broken, I will submit the boot log once I get a chance to test it.

The QEMU boot still fails (pvops patch up-to-date as of 2 days ago), probably because it is emulating an ide style cdrom drive which I believe xen still has problems with (I have similar problems booting a different system with ide disks). The boot log (bzipped) is attached.

(bzip's a bit of an overkill, its only 7k.)

Yes, I think the legacy interrupts are not being set up completely, but I'm not quite sure how they should be set up. Will look into it.