Re: [Xen-devel] Design document of Kemari

Hi Keir,

On 2009/03/06 3:58, Keir Fraser wrote:
On 02/03/2009 13:30, "Yoshiaki Tamura" <tamura.yoshiaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You can also get the undivided patches from the following links.
http://www.osrg.net/kemari/download/kemari-v1-xen-20081120.patch
http://www.osrg.net/kemari/download/kemari-v1-linux-20081120.patch

The two obvious things I note are the duplicated save/restore functions,
which will simply bitrot, and the additions to evtchn.c. In particular the

Since I have implemented the save/restore functions, will you let me ask some?

I could not understand the meaning of "the duplicated save/restore functions". Do you mean there are some duplicated code inside xc_dom_kemari_save.c and xc_dom_kemari_restore.c? Or, do you mean there are some duplicated code, e.g. test_bit and clear_bit and so on, between xc_dom_kemari_save and xc_domain_save, and between xc_dom_kemari_restore and xc_domain_restore?

suspicious. Apart from that there are various spurious white-space and
debug-tracing changes which I assume you would clean up anyway. Those are
just the things that jump out from a quick read through.

I will clean up those spurious white-space.

Thank you in advance,

--
Yoshisato YANAGISAWA, Ph.D.
Open Source Software Computing Project