Re: [Xen-devel] Explore the source code

  • To: George Dunlap <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jeniffer, Loren" <jeniffer.loren7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:35:46 +0900
  • Cc: Patrick Archibal <bugpb60@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 23:36:23 -0700

I'd like to know about grant table and Xen memory management.
Especially what module is serving grant page in hypervisor.
And how many hypervisor threads(like kernel thread in OS) are running and what are those.

Thanks.

George Dunlap wrote:
All of the folders are important, or they wouldn't be there. :-)

What is it you'd eventually like to do?  Maybe that will help us put
you on the quickest path there.

 -George