RE: [Xen-devel] how can I find code of hypercall?

I've done this on an HVM. For Intel, you can go to platform-pci and dump the
hypercall page on the console 4 bytes at a time. Each 4 byte value on the
hypercall page constitutes an Intel x86 instruction, and you should find
something like this: -
0xc1010f00
0xccccccc3
0xcccccccc
0xcccccccc
0xcccccccc
0xcccccccc
0xcccccccc
0x1b8
.
.

The first instruction is the vmcall opcode.

You can also check this mail thread I had once with the community: -
http://markmail.org/message/p2qbgp7caqhyijks#query:vmcall%200f01c1+page:1+mid:oszzmoks45ilqjuz+state:results

Regards,
Bhaskar.