[Xen-devel] co-assignment needs for PCI devices

c/s 18046 adds the requirement to co-assign PCI devices behind bridges/
PCIe functions on the same device when the (perhaps individual) device/
function intended to be assigned doesn't support FLR and doesn't sit on
bus 0. For non-IOMMU environments (which are insecure anyway) this
could be considered a regression, since passing through individual devices/
functions didn't know such a restriction earlier.

Also, being not really knowledgeable about all the differences between
PCIe and PCI, I'd appreciate some clarification on why on PCIe it is
possible and correct to do a secondary bus reset when targeting just
the (PCIe) functions of a single device - to me this seems to imply that
there's a one-device-per-non-root-bus restriction there.

Thanks, Jan