[Xen-devel] ip=x.y.z.w in config file ends up in pv guest /proc/cmdline (but not in xen 3.3)

I found that if you specify ip="ip_address" in
a PV config file, when the PV guest comes up,
/proc/cmdline contains the ip= (and some other
stuff).  Cool!  With minor init script mods, it's
now possible to "configure" a network interface
with an ip specified in the config file, thus
making it easier to "clone" VMs.

I was then disappointed to find that this feature
(bug fix?) isn't in xen 3.3, just in xen-unstable.

Can someone point me to the patch that made this
new feature work?  If it's not too interdependent
with other stuff, I might try to backport it.

Thanks,
Dan