Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [5 Patches] Synchronize blktap with citrix blktap2.

The build system update I promised is here:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~dmeyer/blktap2/userspace_patches.tgz

This removes the blktap2's blktaplib.h from /usr/include so that code with blktap dependencies doesn't get confused.

Other patches listed below remain unchanged:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~dmeyer/blktap2/kernel_patches.tgz
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~dmeyer/blktap2/tools_ioemu_dir_use_blktap_old.patch

--Dutch