RE: [Xen-devel] 10 million cycles disappearing

After looking into this a bit more, it appears to be
only an artifact and a race in my measurement code
(buried in macros where it was non-obvious).

Thanks for the help and sorry for the noise.

P.S. Average of tmem ops including page copy and
compression/decompresion is in the 20K-50K cycle range.