[Xen-devel] [XCI] Question?

Hi J/Ross, Hope you can help …

Reading the Xen Client Initiative meeting minutes from May 20 2008, it mentions that:

  • Multiple graphics cards are working with recent patches (3 Main vendors)

Do we know which 3x Graphics card vendors are working?

I have built the XCI source from xenbits and whilst using it seems that the VGA card  support is still quite specific …

Also:

  • Need a list of requests for Bios and Drivers to assist in virtualization of graphics cards

Well, I can start : nVidia 8/9 as a lot of people on the list are trying to set this up with Xen-unstable.

Thanks - Tim