Re: [Xen-devel] Re: NX related build failure in latest pv_ops dom0 hackery tree

Christophe Saout wrote:
Ok, that seems to help.  Also, there was an unfortunate mixup of the
kernels.  The xen-tip/next kernel actually works fine as well (it's just
my merged one that didn't).  Sorry about that.

!? When I diffed them, there were hardly any differences, and nothing which seemed relevant...

With vdso32=0 I could now get the hackery kernel to boot up completely.
For some reason the xen-tip/next also gets past the initramfs stage and
I can see it mount the root filesystem, but doesn't come up further than
that (the network never comes up and the last thing I see is netconsole
telling me the rootfs got mounted)

Maybe I mixed something up again.  Possible, it's quite late, I'll
follow up on this another time.

OK, thanks for looking at this.